Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hi from Zurich!

Zurich, August 7 2006: The Air Canada flight from New Delhi touched down on the dot smoothly. It was just over 7 hours from Delhi and I am now at the Airport Lounge to idle away the two and half hours stoppover. It was a well earned rest for the wait at the IGI Airport was pretty tiring. My travels do have something sweet and savory to tell. You see I was one of the first few to check in last night and when I boarded I was informed that I had no seat number which sent one of the Air Canada ground staff to scramble to alot me a seat and lo! a terrific thing - sometimes sad thing, or things that can annoy you can be the harbringer to better news, happiness or luck. I was upgraded to Executive Class - and I have a bed for a seat, my own TV and nice looking stewardesses serving you. One should love life as it comes!

I now have to leave the lounge and go down a floor to E 43 - to board Air Canada at 9:30 am. Talk to you again soon!


Dr C Thangsing in Zurich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home